aws

Friday, November 11, 2011

Heart Vs Mind

During production support on call duties, I have the opportunity to work overtime and can bill extra hours for the work I did. If I charge more hours I will get more money.

Mind tells to claim more hours and charge more money, but heart doesn't. Heart says charge correctly, claim for the hours your worked.

I am at peace and have contentment if I follow the heart. But sometimes somebody may think I am stupid and doesn't know how to utilize the opportunity and make money and wealth. Somebody tells I am gentle and professional.

I think true professionalism comes by following the Heart not the mind.

1 comment:

Gnanasekaran Ebinezar said...

Pats up Thalaiva..You are great person of integrity and sincerity.The way you relate heart and mind is too opt for these days..
I salute your honesty..The real fact of life always in your blog..Nice Message